Thursday, January 5, 2012

Poop Extraction

Okay, fair warning that this post may offend those of you with delicate sensibilities. Those of you with pubescent-boy senses of humor, like mine, will likely get a laugh, though!

Theo went to the bathroom today, and as usual he came wandering out with no pants on. (He has difficulty with snaps, so he often just gives us and wanders out pantless.) I noticed a bit of poop on his bottom and we had this exchange:

Me: Theo, get back in the bathroom! You've got poop stuck to your bottom. We need to clean you up!
Theo: There's poop stuck in my bottom.
Me: Yes, there is. We need to clean you up.
Theo: There's poop stuck in my bottom. We need the plunger....

Um...I wasn't planning on plunging his bottom, but I guess that's one way to do it!

1 comment:

Janeane Wyatt said...

Oh Theo, you absolutely kill me!!!! Funniest thing I've heard all day!!!

I'm thinking we have enough material for a book between our kids! Can't wait to hear what sort of gems Garbanzo comes up with.