Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas Lists

This year, Theo finally grasped the idea that Santa brings some presents on Christmas. He asked for only two things: a CD player and a blender. (Lucky boy got both--the blender being a toy, of course!) But since then, he's decided there are more things he'd like to ask Santa for. His current list for next year consists of:

  • A tuba (of course!)
  • A second guitar (this time a green one)
  • A plunger
  • A toilet brush
I was kinda wondering about the last two on the list, and my cousin suggested that, like the musicians in Stomp, perhaps he wanted to use everyday objects as instruments. So the next time he brought up asking Santa for a plunger, we had this conversation:

Theo: I need to ask Santa to bring me a plunger.
Me: A plunger? What for?
Theo: To use in the toilet.

Hmmm, so no career as a Stomp musician. Maybe he's aspiring to be a plumber? I hear they make good money....

No comments: