Monday, January 9, 2012

More on Poop...

Today Theo was helping me make dinner, which he greatly loves. Only he wasn't doing terribly well at listening, so after an unheeded warning, I removed him from his perch and told him I'd have to finish it myself, and he needed to go play in the other room. Without a word, he stomped angrily into his playroom, fired up his keyboard, and proceeded to compose and sing an angry, brooding song entitled "The Dog Poop Song." It cracked me up because most of his songs are upbeat and happy, but this one clearly had a rather angry feel to it. Ha ha, future in brooding goth music, perhaps? He has clearly figured out how to express his frustration musically! Look out, Marilyn Manson...

(It should be noted that he followed this up with a happy, rousing tribute to Neil Diamond--a rather soaring composition singing the praises of his favorite crooner--so I guess he got over his annoyance at me once he had vented it in song!)

No comments: