Friday, January 6, 2012

My Crummy Button

I may have mentioned on here that I hate losing my belly button. For some reason, belly buttons gross me out. I hate them and avoid them. And when you're pregnant, sometimes you lose your belly button. If nothing else, it gets progressively smaller as your skin expands. And long-hidden belly-button crud becomes apparent as your former "inny" tries to become an "outie." (For the record, I never fully lost mine with Theo, and I'm determined to keep it with Garbanzo, too!)

So last night, Theo was sitting on my lap, and he wanted to feel the baby move, so he pulled up the bottom of my shirt to put his hands on my belly. In doing so, he spied my belly button and announced, "There's crumbs in there!"

Uh, not crumbs--dry skin. But thanks for pointing out the grossness of my icky belly button, which already creeps me out!

No comments: