Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Little Executive

While wearing mismatched pajamas and a Pull-Up, and with yogurt smeared on his face, Theo informed me of the following this morning:

Theo: I need to go upstairs for a meeting.
Me: What kind of meeting?
Theo (very seriously): It's for work, Mom. 
Me: I see. Who's going to be at this meeting?
Theo: Um, some people.
Me: And what's it about?
Theo: Well, we sit at a table for a long time, and we write things down and talk about things. It's pretty boring, Mom.
Me: I see. Well, can you have your meeting downstairs instead? Your brother is sleeping upstairs.
Theo: No, Mom. The meeting is upstairs.

This all sounded quite serious, but apparently he's not going to share any juicy details with me. All I know is that he apparently goes upstairs in his pajamas, smeared in his breakfast, and has important meetings. With people. About boring things.

Sounds pretty much like an executive workday, doesn't it? Aside from the attire, that is....

No comments: