Friday, October 11, 2013

Milk Production

Yesterday, I chaperoned Theo's class field trip to the pumpkin patch. Along with all manner of interesting information about pumpkins, the kids learned about cows and milk production. They even got to milk fake cows, which was a big hit! In fact, it has sparked Theo's newest obsession: What can we milk? He tried to milk our pug last night--she ran away in terror, much to his chagrin. This morning, he demanded to know why we can't milk horses. Resigned to the fact that we don't have a cow and there was nothing else available for him to milk (since Zoe was rather uncooperative), he mused, "I need to figure out how to milk myself, Mommy." Then his eyes lit up: "Hey, can I milk my butt?"

I really don't want to think what sort of "milk" would come out of there. ;-)

No comments: