Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Sad, Sad Life of AC/DC

Theo is a big fan of AC/DC. I am not, as I think their singing is more like screaming than actually singing. It's a point on which we agree to disagree. However, because I don't like them, that makes them extra-cool in Theo's mind, and so he brings them up often. Like this morning:

Theo: Mom, I need to use the iPad.
Me: No you don't. You can use it later, when Sam takes a nap.
Theo: But I want it now.
Me: Nope. You know you don't get to use it first thing in the morning. And if you nag me about it, you won't get it at all today.
Theo: Well, I am just going to scream, then.
Me (sarcastically): Excellent. Then you definitely won't get to use it today.
Theo: Mom, AC/DC must never get to use the iPad, because they scream all the time. I bet they never get to use the iPad or watch any shows. They just stay in their room on timeout all day, every day.

Well, at least he'll be in good company, I suppose....

No comments: