Tuesday, August 27, 2013

He Lacks a Filter

Theo is nothing if not honest...but occasionally I look forward to the day when he has a social filter. That day has not arrived yet, as evidenced by his reaction to a situation a few days ago. He needed to use the bathroom, but someone was in the men's room for quite some time, so I eventually sent him into the women's room instead. (They were single rooms, so I was able to just send him in without me.) After he finished, he came back out--right when the men's room's elderly long-term occupant was emerging. Theo looked right at him and announced loudly, "That man took forever in the bathroom!"

Good grief. The poor guy was probably in there with stomach distress or something. I'm sure he was delighted to have that pointed out by a loud five-year-old!

No comments: