Wednesday, February 20, 2013

That Crazy Memory

Okay, this isn't really a funny post, but it just amazed me, so I decided it deserved mention. I frequently make mix CDs for the car--combining a random assortment of whatever suits my fancy on a CD. I probably have about a dozen of them in my car at the moment, but my CD player only holds six CDs. So, every so often I rotate them. Yesterday, I put in a mix CD that I haven't played in at least six months. AT LEAST six months. Theo heard the first song and immediately said, "Change to track 20, please. I want to hear Adele."

Now, I couldn't have told you what was on that CD. I haven't listened to it in at least six months, so I had no idea what songs it might include. But I switched to track 20 and what do you know? It was Adele.

His memory astounds me....

No comments: