Wednesday, February 20, 2013

She's Kind of a Big Girl...

This morning, Theo was sick so I had to keep him home from preschool. It happened to be Sam's PT morning, so his therapist arrived at 8:30 a.m., ready to work. I don't think she was expecting to be interrogated about elevators by a certain four-year-old, but she gamely went along with it while she worked with Sam. At some point, Theo ran out of questions about elevators and changed his line of interrogation:

Theo: Hey, how much do you weigh?
Me: Theo, it's not polite to ask that....
Michelle (laughing): How much do I weigh? Oh, probably too much. [A complete lie--she's in fantastic shape and is tiny!]
Theo: Why do you weigh too much?
Michelle: Oh, I should probably lose about 10 pounds....
Theo: Ten pounds...wow. Are you going to break a chair?

Oh my...

No comments: