Tuesday, February 26, 2013

AC/DC Forever!

Although I like rock music, I don't like AC/DC. I think the lead singer's voice is grating, and their songs just aren't very catchy to me. So, Theo's iPod (which is filled with music from my collection) doesn't have any AC/DC on it. But he has heard AC/DC once or twice from Chris (who likes a couple of their songs). So yesterday, when he was puttering around on his iPod, I thought I was safe to have this conversation, knowing there was no AC/DC on the iPod:

Theo: Mom, do you like AC/DC?
Me: Theo, you've asked me that many times. You know I don't....
Theo: Would you like to listen to some AC/DC?
Me (sarcastically): Sure. I would love to hear "Back in Black."
Theo: Okay, iTunes Store... [He begins puttering with the iPhone]

Within 30 seconds, I hear the unmistakable strains of "Back in Black."

Me: Theo, how did you find that??
Theo: On the iTunes Store....

So apparently, despite the fact that I don't own this song, he figured out that he could go to the iTunes Store, type in "ACDC," and scroll through the songs in the store to find a clip of "Back in Black."

That child never ceases to amaze me...much to my chagrin when it comes to songs I don't like!

No comments: