Thursday, May 17, 2012

I Think He Likes It, Mikey!

Remember Mikey, the kid from the Life cereal commercials who liked the cereal? "Hey Mikey, he likes it!" Well, Theo is like Mikey about preschool, I think. This morning, I put him and Sam into their car seats and went back in the house to get my keys and diaper bag. Then I heard this:

Theo (yelling from the van): GET IN THE CAR, MOMMY!
Me: I think you mean, "Could you get in the car please, Mommy?"
Theo (after I get in): Mommy, could you please start the car?
Me: Yes...why are you in such a hurry?
Theo: Because I want to go to my new preschool! I like my new Jennifer!

Jennifer was one of his favorite teachers at his previous preschool. I believe his "new Jennifer" is actually his new teacher, Amanda, whom he described to me when I tried to determine who the "new Jennifer" is.

We're only in Week 1, but so far I'd say Mikey likes it!

No comments: