Sunday, December 18, 2011

Theo on Football

Lately, Theo is all about Chris--quite the "Daddy's boy." And one thing Chris loves is football--at least when the Dallas Cowboys are playing. So last week, the boys were watching the game, and Chris was grumbling about the Cowboys blowing it near the end of the game. From upstairs (where I was hiding, given that I do not share their love of the game!), I heard Chris go, "Come ON, guys! What are you thinking?" I then heard a tiny voice pipe up with, "The Dallas Cowboys are not being good listeners!" Ha! Maybe their coach should try telling them that....

Fast-forward to this weekend. I walked in (after solo Christmas shopping) during the football game. As Chris prepared to leave for his own solo shopping trip, Theo announced, "Mama wants to watch football with you [me]!" Um, no--can't say I do. We settled on "Milo and Otis" instead....

1 comment:

Janeane Wyatt said...

Um, Milo & Otis? Yeah, I wouldve gone with football! ;)

Love how Theo chastised the Cowboys for not being good listeners!!!!