Wednesday, December 14, 2011

So THAT's What's in a Diaper...

Theo has a new baby brother due to arrive in a couple of months. To help prepare him to become a big brother, my Mom got him a baby-boy doll. Theo is fascinated by his baby, and we had this exchange this morning:

Theo: I need to check the baby's diaper.
Me: Okay, is there anything in there?
Theo: Yes, there is. There's a penis.
Me: Oh, okay. Anything else? What about poop?
Theo: No, just a penis.

It's worth noting that I got curious and checked out said baby-boy doll. Although he is garbed in boy clothes, he's anatomically androgynous. But clearly, since he's wearing a blue baseball cap and blue clothes, he must have a penis. Or so sayeth the three-year-old...

1 comment:

Janeane Wyatt said...

I sure wish I had some clever comment other than "oh Theo!". Love this kid!