Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Pregnant Man

You've all heard of the Pregnant Man, right? The man who was a woman and was undergoing gender-reassigment surgery but still carried several babies to term while living as a man? I believe I'm living with Pregnant Man #2:

Theo: Mommy, I want to be a girl when I grow up.
Me: Really? That's going to be a bit of a challenge.
Theo: I'm going to, Mommy! I will be a girl!
Me: Okay. Why do you want to be a girl?
Theo: So I can have a baby!
Me: Oh. Well, you could also marry a girl and she could have the baby, and you could be the daddy.
Theo: No, I'm going to have the baby. I'm going to have a baby in my tummy. And then I'm going to get a big tummy ache and go to the hospital, and then the baby is going to come out of my tummy!

Hmmm. Well, I guess he'll have to undergo The Change for that....

No comments: